Documents
Documents
Wiki
Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
BroadcastCommunity.qnx.com will be offline from May 31 6:00pm until June 2 12:00AM for upcoming system upgrades. For more information please go to https://community.qnx.com/sf/discussion/do/listPosts/projects.bazaar/discussion.bazaar.topc28418
Forum Topic - I'm seeing popups with 'ctrl-v', etc. to click on to complete keystroke: Page 1 of 4 (4 Items)

I'm seeing popups with 'ctrl-v', etc. to click on to complete keystroke  
I wanted to change QNX Momentics IDE to use Visual Studio (hoping it would do things like ctrl-x to cut, etc, and ctrl-
shift-f to find in files.)

Now when I hit a control key chord, say, ctrl-x to cut, a little overlay in the lower right pops up with what it is, "
Cut", and the key, "ctrl-x".  I HAVE TO CLICK ON IT TO DO THE CUT.

If I go to a field, say, the search box field, and do ctrl-v to paste, it does the exact same thing.

At one time I did ctrl-shift-f to find, and it popped up two different things to choose from.  I suspect this "helpful" 
feature turned on this, but it doesn't go off any more.

I changed the keyset back to default from Microsoft Studio and then also clicked the "reset keys to default" button on 
the dialog, but target remains, Mr. President.  Target remains.

I am pulling my hair out of this "feature" as it gets in the way of key shortcuts by un-shortcutting them by inser oh I 
give up.

How do I actually get rid of it?