Documents
Documents
Wiki
Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
BroadcastCommunity.qnx.com will be offline from May 31 6:00pm until June 2 12:00AM for upcoming system upgrades. For more information please go to https://community.qnx.com/sf/discussion/do/listPosts/projects.bazaar/discussion.bazaar.topc28418
Forum Topic - Getting Cranky: Page 1 of 12 (12 Items)

Getting Cranky  
Hi all.   I hate to sound cranky, but how can I not.   A while ago I had functioning Apache2+PHP+MySQL modules under 
QNX6 that were put together with tape and glue, but they compiled and worked.  Then pgksrc came along, and (silly me)  I
 put all my eggs in one basket and I no longer have this.   The current modules continue to run, but now I need to add 
features to PHP that my version doesn't have.  I think I've posted pretty clearly a serious deficiency in the wrapper 
scripts that prevents me from going forward, and so far this has been met with silence.   I've taken a look at the 
scripts, and they unfortunately are beyond my knowledge of qcc and ksh.   Besides, if I found a way to make them work, 
they probably would break something else.   

So I'd just like to know if I should hold on, or go back to square one.   Pkgsrc will still help me with all the little 
packages that I need, but I'll still have to go back and figure out how to get mod_php working, which means getting non-
pkgsrc source for Apache2 and PHP.   Not a lot of fun, but I think I have to.

Thanks for whatever you can say about this.