Documents
Documents
Wiki
Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
Forum Topic - Code Coverage IDE7: (2 Items)

Code Coverage IDE7  
Follow on from a different post about Code Coverage Issue:

When Editing a Debug Configuration, under the Tools Tab, Code coverage option is disabled with the message  "Code 
Coverage (not supported in this mode)".   I suspect that is because it expects some sort of "known config with Code 
Coverage".  We added code coverage to our cmake and create a config under Eclipse (Which we called WithCoverage). Got no
 idea how to make Eclipse be aware of it. 

Note that we are NOT using any cmake plug-in.

When trying the import route, my note says it freeze at the last step in the import dialog, the one with "Referenced 
projects to include coverage data from".  Pressing Finish would do nothing.  The dialog would stay up forever.  Have to 
press cancel 

Re: Code Coverage IDE7  
The coverage tool is only available in either "Run" or "Coverage" launch modes, there shouldn't be any additional setup 
required. If you're using the edit button in the launch bar then you'll need to make sure that you have the mode drop 
down set to "Coverage". If you're editing using the Run menu then you'll have to use "Run > Run configurations...". Let 
me know if that fixes the issue you're seeing.

As for the import dialog, does clicking finish hang the IDE or does it just do nothing? It could be a known issue where 
selecting certain versions of GCC cause an exception. In this case the wizard finish button will appear to do nothing 
and is not closeable unless you click cancel or go back and select a different version of GCC. If you could tell me what
 version of GCC is selected under the Data File Location page in the wizard and upload the IDE log file (located in the 
<workspace root>/.metadata/ folder) then that could help pinpoint what's going on.