Documents
Documents
Wiki
Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
BroadcastCommunity.qnx.com will be offline from May 31 6:00pm until June 2 12:00AM for upcoming system upgrades. For more information please go to https://community.qnx.com/sf/discussion/do/listPosts/projects.bazaar/discussion.bazaar.topc28418
Forum Topic - Momentics conflicts with matlab: (3 Items)

Momentics conflicts with matlab  
I have recently come across a strange problem regarding matlab and momentics installed on the same computer. For anyone 
familiar with matlab, what I do to get the error is simply this: I create a new simulink-diagram and insert a matlab-
function block, with no code edited at all (just the template function). When I try to run this I get the following 
error:

Making simulation target "test_sfun", ...

C:\Users\rub\Documents\MATLAB\slprj\_sfprj\test\_self\sfun\src>call "mexopts.bat"

Microsoft (R) Program Maintenance Utility Version 10.00.30319.01
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

NMAKE : fatal error U1065: invalid option '-'
Stop. 

What solved this issue was to uninstall the QNX-momentics IDE. But this solution is of course unsatisfactory since I 
need momentics to develop QNX-applications (if app. is the word I'm looking for). Anyone know how I can solve this issue
? 

The matlab version is 2011a, and momentics version is 6.5.0. My OS is windows 7 64-bits, with an intel i7-2600 processor

Thanks in advance!
Re: Momentics conflicts with matlab  
Sorry, it is the qnx software dev. plat. ver. 6.5, and momentics IDE ver. 4.7.
Re: Momentics conflicts with matlab  
There's a known conflict between Momentics and Microsoft's NMAKE. They both use the MAKEFLAGS environment variable. 
There is a workaround in the release notes (search for MAKEFLAGS), but it's not very good.