Documents
Documents
Wiki
Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
Forum Topic - Sync'ing bsh/bld file and \startup\board\boardx\build files?: (3 Items)

Sync'ing bsh/bld file and \startup\board\boardx\build files?  
Is there a way to automatically synchronize the IDE's bsh & bld files to the \hardware\startup\board\boardX\build file? 

The BSP includes a build script that also dictates what gets pullled into the final image.  The IDE has its own version 
(project.bld and *.bsh).  Is there a way to reconcilie/synchronize the two sets of scripts automagically?  I've been 
doing IDE builds but at some point will need to sync my IDE settings back into a command line build.  Is there a nice 
way to do this aside from hand editing everything?

Thanks!
Re: Sync'ing bsh/bld file and \startup\board\boardx\build files?  
Yes you can export build file from IDE

On 15/12/10 01:36 PM, Eric VanAlstine wrote:
> Is there a way to automatically synchronize the IDE's bsh & bld files to the \hardware\startup\board\boardX\build file?  
> 
> The BSP includes a build script that also dictates what gets pullled into the final image.  The IDE has its own 
version (project.bld and *.bsh).  Is there a way to reconcilie/synchronize the two sets of scripts automagically?  I've 
been doing IDE builds but at some point will need to sync my IDE settings back into a command line build.  Is there a 
nice way to do this aside from hand editing everything?
> 
> Thanks!
> 
> 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> 
> General
> http://community.qnx.com/sf/go/post78874
> 
Re: Sync'ing bsh/bld file and \startup\board\boardx\build files?  
Elena - 
Thanks.  Sad to say, once you said 'export build' I found it on google.  Sorry about that.  

I do have a remaining question: Essentially I'd rename the .mkifs file to just 'build' once the export is done?  
Similarly, I'd have to rename my "build" file to "build.mkifs" before importing?  Simple questions, just haven't tried 
the import yet because I don't want to goof my current settings. 

And thanks for answering the trivial question, I didn't have the right terms for google to find it earlier.
-Eric