Documents
Documents
Wiki
Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
Forum Topic - How to exclude images from SVN integration: (2 Items)

How to exclude images from SVN integration  
Using Momentics v4.7.  I just published my BSP project and src directories to our SVN server using the plug-in.  However
, I noticed it includes the project\Images directory.  I don't want to gum up my SVN server with images I can rebuild 
later.  How do I exclude those from SVN management?

I've right clicked and tried to use the Team->svn:ignore option, but it is greyed out so I'm forced to include it.  I've
 also tried to set ignore on the actual IFS and other output files.  How do you exclude certain files from within 
Momentics v4.7?

Thanks! 
Re: How to exclude images from SVN integration  
Did you include it already? You probably have to delete it first - then you can exclude it

On 08/12/10 01:07 PM, Eric VanAlstine wrote:
> Using Momentics v4.7.  I just published my BSP project and src directories to our SVN server using the plug-in.  
However, I noticed it includes the project\Images directory.  I don't want to gum up my SVN server with images I can 
rebuild later.  How do I exclude those from SVN management?
> 
> I've right clicked and tried to use the Team->svn:ignore option, but it is greyed out so I'm forced to include it.  
I've also tried to set ignore on the actual IFS and other output files.  How do you exclude certain files from within 
Momentics v4.7?
> 
> Thanks! 
> 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> 
> General
> http://community.qnx.com/sf/go/post77869
>