Documents
Documents
Wiki
Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
Forum Topic - Application Profiler - Execution Time View - copy/paste problem / missing feature: (4 Items)

Application Profiler - Execution Time View - copy/paste problem / missing feature  
App Profiler realy works fine now, even for multi threaded applications ...
except one thing / missing feature
When I select some lines from function table within "Execution Time View" and paste them in an editor, not all of the 
shown values get copied.
See, this is what I get from copy paste:
   [30,15%] sysLldProcess,,,6,,
   [00,69%] CmdRxFilter2,,,1,,
looks like some columns do not copy the right way,
the columns themself are there but empty - you see the empty commas

the "export" feature on the session is working fine, but I am missing the calculated % values on that one.

any suggestions?
/hp
Re: Application Profiler - Execution Time View - copy/paste problem / missing feature  
This is a bug. I don't think you can do anything until we fix it. You
can of cause use excel to calculate % when using csv export.
Re: Application Profiler - Execution Time View - copy/paste problem / missing feature  
This issue has now been fixed and will be available with the next major release of the IDE.
AW: Application Profiler - Execution Time View - copy/paste problem / missing feature  
cool, maybe I can get some more on my Xmas wishlist ;-)

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von:	David Cummings [mailto:community-noreply@qnx.com]
Gesendet:	Mo 02.11.2009 14:14
An:	general-ide
Cc:	
Betreff:	Re: Application Profiler - Execution Time View - copy/paste problem / missing feature

This issue has now been fixed and will be available with the next major release of the IDE.

General
http://community.qnx.com/sf/go/post41142 

Harman Becker Automotive Systems GmbH
Management Board: Dr. Klaus Blickle (Chairman), Dr. Udo Hüls, Michael Mauser
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Ansgar Rempp | Domicile: Karlsbad | 
Local Court Mannheim: Register No. 361395

Diese E-Mail enthaelt vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschuetzte Informationen. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat 
sind oder diese E-Mail irrtuemlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und loeschen Sie diese Mail
. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser Mail ist nicht gestattet.
This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have 
received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, 
disclosure or distribution of the contents in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.
Attachment: Text winmail.dat 3.67 KB