Documents
Documents
Wiki
Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
Forum Topic - qnx installation problem: (3 Items)

qnx installation problem  
Hi All,

Please give me some idea, how much time qnx rtos 6.3.2 takes to install
on x86 machine.

Thanks & Regards

Pankaj

DISCLAIMER:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended for the named recipient(s) only. 
It shall not attach any liability on the originator or HCL or its affiliates. Any views or opinions presented in 
this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of HCL or its affiliates. 
Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and / or publication of 
this message without the prior written consent of the author of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have 
received this email in error please delete it and notify the sender immediately. Before opening any mail and 
attachments please check them for viruses and defect.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: qnx installation problem  
Hi Pankaj,

10 - 15 minutes.

Regards,
Jeevan

> 
> Hi All,
> 
>  
> 
> Please give me some idea, how much time qnx rtos 6.3.2 takes to install
> on x86 machine.
> 
>  
> 
> Thanks & Regards
> 
> Pankaj
> 
> 
> 
> DISCLAIMER:
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> -----------------------------------------
> The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and 
> intended for the named recipient(s) only. 
> It shall not attach any liability on the originator or HCL or its affiliates. 
> Any views or opinions presented in 
> this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the 
> opinions of HCL or its affiliates. 
> Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, 
> distribution and / or publication of 
> this message without the prior written consent of the author of this e-mail is
>  strictly prohibited. If you have 
> received this email in error please delete it and notify the sender 
> immediately. Before opening any mail and 
> attachments please check them for viruses and defect.
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> -----------------------------------------

Re: qnx installation problem  
I'm showing it in my Quickstart Video. :-) 

http://qnxsoft.vo.llnwd.net/o15/quickstart_guide_videos_sept_07/426.01_Quickstart_Video_English.wmv

It's easy to do. If you want to do it quickly, try downloading the 'lite' version.