Documents
Documents
Wiki
Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
BroadcastCommunity.qnx.com will be offline from May 31 6:00pm until June 2 12:00AM for upcoming system upgrades. For more information please go to https://community.qnx.com/sf/discussion/do/listPosts/projects.bazaar/discussion.bazaar.topc28418
Forum Topic - My first steps with QNX and my first problems: Error .gdbinit: No such file or directory: Page 1 of 9 (9 Items)

My first steps with QNX and my first problems: Error .gdbinit: No such file or directory  
Hello, 

This is the first time that i face a RTOS, and i'm very lost. I have followed the steps of guide: "10 Steps to 
Developing a QNX Program: Quickstart Guide [6.5.0]", and when i go to do the step 9 "Starting and debugging" i find a 
error during "Donwloading and starting application" process. (i add a capture screen)

My intention is, in the future, integrate QNX neutrino on a beaglebone black board, but, for now, i'm using virtual 
machine. Following the steps of guide, i use VMware Player (last versión 5.0.2) and i downloaded and installed, in VM, 
the iso with x86 host for this version. Did I need to do some configuration on QNX , that is not indicated in the guide?

As I have said i'm a newbie, and i would like to know  if you know a good tutorial to learn how to program real-time 
applications. I've seen a lot of documentation but QNX has no good tutorials that showing step by step how to program. 
Basically I need a QNX for dummies.

Thank you very much and greetings.
Attachment: Image Error1.png 106.64 KB