Documents
Documents
Wiki
Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
Forum Topic - Removing default installation paths from "Includes" within QNX Momentics projects: (2 Items)

Removing default installation paths from "Includes" within QNX Momentics projects  
By default when you create or import a project, QNX Momentics adds the default installation header file paths (i.e. C:/
QNX650/target/qnx6/usr/include, C:/QNX650/target/qnx6/usr/include/cpp, C:/QNX650/target/qnx6/usr/include/cpp/c) in the 
project "Includes" section. I don't want these default installation header file paths in the "Includes" section because 
I have more appropriate ones that are up to date in another directory. How can I tell Momentics not to put these default
 installation header file paths in the project "Includes" section?

Thanks,
Mohamed
Re: Removing default installation paths from "Includes" within QNX Momentics projects  
These headers and libraries are taken from QNX_TARGET environment variable (if IDE is set to read the variable)
Go to Window->Preference->QNX and select Use environment variables as choice. Then re-set QNX_TARGET 
and re-start IDE.
The other options is just remove these from include folders but if you actually using Qnx Project (vs lets say Managed 
project) then it is makefile that picked them up.