Documents
Documents
Wiki
Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
Forum Topic - how to read a parameter file which locates in the qnx filesystem with Momentics: (2 Items)

how to read a parameter file which locates in the qnx filesystem with Momentics  
Hi everyone,

I wanted to run some existing qnx executable files which would read a parameter file. I can do it on a QNX machine since
 it can find the parameter file by the relative path given. However, when I tried to do it with Momentics on a Linux 
machine, I had no idea where should I put the parameter file. I failed in copying it into the project by the relative 
path. It couldn't find the file. So what is the right thing to do?

Thanks.

Amy
Re: how to read a parameter file which locates in the qnx filesystem with Momentics  
You should put parameter file on the target, because it is where your binary is running.
Modify Arguments in Arguments tab of launch configuration to include options for you binary (it is provided via an 
option?)

On 26/08/10 04:44 PM, Yuan Sun wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> 
> I wanted to run some existing qnx executable files which would read a parameter file. I can do it on a QNX machine 
since it can find the parameter file by the relative path given. However, when I tried to do it with Momentics on a 
Linux machine, I had no idea where should I put the parameter file. I failed in copying it into the project by the 
relative path. It couldn't find the file. So what is the right thing to do?
> 
> Thanks.
> 
> Amy
> 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> 
> QNX Momentics Community Support
> http://community.qnx.com/sf/go/post64691
>