Documents
Documents
Wiki
Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
Forum Topic - Error with *.use file - spawn ldrel: Invalid argument: (2 Items)

Error with *.use file - spawn ldrel: Invalid argument  
Hello,

I have a project with multiple processes. Each process has a use file in it. When i try to build in QNX 6.4.1 (GCC 4.3.
3), the first process with a *.use file gives the following error:

"spawn ldrel: Invalid argument"

If I build again, then the same error appears but now it is pointing to the *.use file of the 2nd process (*.use file of
 the 1st process does not give errors now, this is probably because object files and the process exe for the 1st process
 were built in the first build).

When I repeat this enough number of times, all the *.use errors vanish. However, if I do a clean and then try to build, 
then the error starts appearing from the 1st project and continues in the same cycle.

How do I overcome this error?

Another information is that, my project was initially built on QNX 6.3 and now I am trying to migrate it it QNX 6.4.1 
(GCC 4.3.3).

Please provide any information that will help me build my files on QNX 6.4.1 without any issues.

Thanks
Sunil Keshava 

PS: I had posted this query in the General forum but I figured that the "QNX Momemtics Community Support" would be 
better place to address it.
Re: Error with *.use file - spawn ldrel: Invalid argument  
I found the solution to the problem. The issue was occuring due to my system variable (Windows PC). There were few 
double quotes added for some of the path variables and there were multiple instances of some of the paths. Once I fixed 
these, I was able to build without any errors.