Documents
Documents
Wiki
Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
Forum Topic - QNX4 - penmount with USB does not work: (2 Items)

QNX4 - penmount with USB does not work  
Hi Oleg and all,

I happily found in the latest Input driver the Penmount protocol being included. Fantastic. But there is now devu-xxx 
what does anything with the penmount (USB vendor 0x14e1 id 0x6000, as far as I can see... all devu- never do even a 
verbose message. Really am desperating...

devu-kbd works, though, what makes me believe the USB being finde (it's a EHCI, I tried with io-usb and io-usb-ehci).

I'm running the last 2015 boot edition, so it might be the actual suite at all.

any hints for me? thanks in advance!

Re: QNX4 - penmount with USB does not work  
Hi Martin,

The Input supports Penmount controller via RS-232 only. There is no devu-xxx module.

Respectfully,
Oleg

15 марта 2016 г., в 17:42:08, Martin Köhler <community-noreply@qnx.com> написал:

> Hi Oleg and all,
> 
> I happily found in the latest Input driver the Penmount protocol being included. Fantastic. But there is now devu-xxx 
what does anything with the penmount (USB vendor 0x14e1 id 0x6000, as far as I can see... all devu- never do even a 
verbose message. Really am desperating...
> 
> devu-kbd works, though, what makes me believe the USB being finde (it's a EHCI, I tried with io-usb and io-usb-ehci).
> 
> I'm running the last 2015 boot edition, so it might be the actual suite at all.
> 
> any hints for me? thanks in advance!
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> 
> QNX4 Community Support
> http://community.qnx.com/sf/go/post115959
> To cancel your subscription to this discussion, please e-mail qnx4-community-unsubscribe@community.qnx.com