Documents
Documents
Wiki
Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
Forum Topic - Problem when installing from CD Product Suite 2011...: (2 Items)

Problem when installing from CD Product Suite 2011...  
HI! Now I am trying to install QNX4 from the CD Product Suit 2011. The problem is that does´nt continues the 
installation if I mark to scann the PCI BIOS. If I unmark the PCI BIOS box, then the process can´t mount the HD with 
the Fsys.atapi. I saw that the CD doesn´t has the Fsys.ahci driver and I think that´s the problem. I gess I need to 
mount the HD with the new Pcroc32 and Fsys.ahci, but I don´t know how to do this with the CD Product Suite. If any 
could help me I really appreciate it. Victor Gamboa
Re: Problem when installing from CD Product Suite 2011...  
Hi Victor,

Can you switch SATA controller to IDE (Compatible) mode in your BIOS settings?

Respectfully,
Oleg

21.09.2013, в 3:41:28, Victor Gamboa написал:

> HI! Now I am trying to install QNX4 from the CD Product Suit 2011. The problem is that does´nt continues the 
installation if I mark to scann the PCI BIOS. If I unmark the PCI BIOS box, then the process can´t mount the HD with 
the Fsys.atapi. I saw that the CD doesn´t has the Fsys.ahci driver and I think that´s the problem. I gess I need to 
mount the HD with the new Pcroc32 and Fsys.ahci, but I don´t know how to do this with the CD Product Suite. If any 
could help me I really appreciate it. Victor Gamboa
> 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> 
> QNX4 Community Support
> http://community.qnx.com/sf/go/post105296
> To cancel your subscription to this discussion, please e-mail qnx4-community-unsubscribe@community.qnx.com