Documents
Documents
Wiki
Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
Forum Topic - File names are not visible in Photon File Manager: (3 Items)

File names are not visible in Photon File Manager  
I am new to the QNX 4 system. 

In the Photon File Manager(PFM), the actual list of files (and folders) is not visible. The files are still there, I can
 select them, open them, edit them, etc, I just can't see their files names. I am assuming that this is an issue with 
the text colour. Unfortunately I cannot find any options for altering the text colour in the PFM Configuration options. 
The attached image shows what my PFM window looks like. In the image, I have a file selected, but the name of the file 
is not visible. 

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Attachment: Image Photon File Manager 1.jpg 161.09 KB
Re: File names are not visible in Photon File Manager  
Hi Nikhil,

I think I found the solution for you. You should extend the columns in the file list pane to see file names, attributes,
 etc. I've attached your shot on which I marked where you can find hidden columns.

It seems that someone pulled your leg. :)

Respectfully,
Oleg

12.04.2013, в 17:53:33, Nikhil Prad написал:

> I am new to the QNX 4 system. 
> 
> In the Photon File Manager(PFM), the actual list of files (and folders) is not visible. The files are still there, I 
can select them, open them, edit them, etc, I just can't see their files names. I am assuming that this is an issue with
 the text colour. Unfortunately I cannot find any options for altering the text colour in the PFM Configuration options.
 The attached image shows what my PFM window looks like. In the image, I have a file selected, but the name of the file 
is not visible. 
> 
> Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
> 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> 
> QNX4 Community Support
> http://community.qnx.com/sf/go/post100520
> To cancel your subscription to this discussion, please e-mail qnx4-community-unsubscribe@community.qnx.com
> <Photon File Manager 1.jpg>

Attachment: HTML sf-attachment-mime11506 1.87 KB Text sf-attachment-mime11507 179.8 KB
Thank you!  
OMG Thank you so much Oleg, you're a life saver! Problem fixed! I cant believe I missed something so simple! 
Thanks for marking it on my picture too, very helpful.