Documents
Documents
Wiki
Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
Forum Topic - QNX developer - contract position - London UK: (3 Items)

QNX developer - contract position - London UK  
I've a contract position available for someone to work on porting a large well known Unix/Linux open source library to 
QNX, as well as some other in-house code that together forms the core engine of our application.

pls email for more info: adam dot linford at truphone dot com

Cheers,
Adam
Re: QNX developer - contract position - London UK  
Hello,
I’m an engineer, I was using QNX to develop real time applications. I want more information about this job. I’m ready 
to work and develop applications at home for you for your team. 
Thanks a lot.
Re: QNX developer - contract position - London UK  
Contact me on the email address I provided and we can discuss further.

On 3 Feb 2012, at 19:47, AIT OUARASSE Amine wrote:

> Hello,
> I’m an engineer, I was using QNX to develop real time applications. I want more information about this job. I’m 
ready to work and develop applications at home for you for your team.
> Thanks a lot.
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
>
> Jobs
> http://community.qnx.com/sf/go/post91340

Truphone Limited is a limited liability company registered in England & Wales, registered office: 4 Royal Mint Court, London, EC3N 4HJ. Registered No. 04187081. VAT No. GB 851 5278 19.
Tru is a brand name of Truphone and is a Truphone Communications Service. Truphone is a trading name for a number of distinct legal entities that operate in combination. www.truphone.com<http://www.truphone.com>.

This e-mail, and any attachment(s), may contain information which is confidential and/or privileged, and is intended for
 the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, copy or distribute this 
information in any manner whatsoever. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately 
and delete it.