Documents
Documents
Wiki
Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
Forum Topic - Ethernet controller driver in QNX SDP 6.5.0 SP1 for NIH350 AM4: (1 Item)

Ethernet controller driver in QNX SDP 6.5.0 SP1 for NIH350 AM4  
 CAUTION - This email is from an external source. Please be cautious with links and attachments. (go/taginfo)

Hello,

My name is  Ramarao Meda, working as Embedded Software Engineer in National Oilwell Varco, L.P(NOV). Our Ethernet 
controller has been upgraded from NH82580 to NHI350 because of chip shortage.

I have downloaded the next version of BSP(6.5.0 SP1) and tried to build it by following the steps in BSP user guide. 
After building it, .ifs image is created, and I have stuck there because our image loading process in target is 
different.

We are building an .iso image from QNX VM and loading into the target(ATOM processor). We are unable to use this .ifs 
file to build new image.

I have found the exact driver what we need for this latest controller i.e., devnp-e1000.so.  But not able use this 
driver file directly.

Please support us with suitable steps for including above driver file and building the new image (.iso)for target.

Thanks,
Ramarao Meda,
Embedded Software Engineer,
National Oilwell Varco, L.P.

Attachment: PDF BSP_Users_Guide_Generic_x86_BIOS_and_APIC_6.5.0_SP1.pdf 913.1 KB HTML sf-attachment-mime41355 3.72 KB