Documents
Documents
Wiki
Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
Forum Topic - QNX7 OpenGL Screen Issues: (1 Item)

QNX7 OpenGL Screen Issues  
Hello,

I'm working on a M3N board that is supposed to be running QNX Neutrino and I'm using a built BSP from the H3 BSP Package
. I'm booting with U-Boot and my host system is Windows10, I'm also using Momentics with an ethernet connection to debug
The issue I'm having is that I cannot seem to be getting the Screen API to work correctly with OpenGL. No example app 
from the usr/bin folder works. They all generate errors like "eglGetDisplay: cannot access a requested resource", "
eglInitialize: EGL is not initialized, or could not be initialized, for the specified display". I also have some other 
issues with the Neutrino, like the mkdir command not working, or screeninfo, also i don't have a display.conf file and I
 can't get io-display to work (i saw that sometimes you also have to configure this s thats why i tried it). 
Do i need some other libraries or some other configurations? I added the graphics libraries from "qnx7\aarch64le\usr\lib
\graphics\rcarm3n" in the /tmp folder because it was the only folder i could edit, and also set the $GRAPHICS_ROOT as 
this folder.

Could you please give me some hints on what I could try to do next? Thank you!