Documents
Documents
Wiki
Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
Forum Topic - Error in Final Launch Sequence (Unknown Response Error Attempting to Exec Shared Lib): (6 Items)

Error in Final Launch Sequence (Unknown Response Error Attempting to Exec Shared Lib)  
I am trying to run a helloWorld C++ Script onto my target. Is this possible? I have very limited experience with this 
software and just started coding with it. I am planning to develop security-based applications for connected vehicles.

I checked that my target is configured properly, and I don't see where the shared library would come into play. I have 
build configurations and to my knowledge they are correct. 

Why am I getting this error?
Re: Error in Final Launch Sequence (Unknown Response Error Attempting to Exec Shared Lib)  
Did you ever sort out this issue
thanks
Re: Error in Final Launch Sequence (Unknown Response Error Attempting to Exec Shared Lib)  
Hey anyone sort out this issue .  i  have been looking for solution from past one week..
I have installed qnx sdp on my ubuntu and qnx neutrino rtos on vmware .
Attachment: Image 2018-12-02.png 92.1 KB
@Amit: Did you figure out the solution? If so, please let me know the solution.
I am experiencing the same issue.
Attachment: Image qnx.png 22.91 KB
Getting the same error, has anyone gotten anywhere with this?
Same error here. Already tried IDE 2.1.2 && 7.0.4., both got same failure....