Documents
Documents
Wiki
Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
Forum Topic - Installing qcc : (2 Items)

Installing qcc  
Hi,
I would like know if qcc and QCC can be installed on Debian and compile QNX BSP.

Please suggest.

Thanks
Umamahesh

::DISCLAIMER::
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended for the named recipient(s) only.
E-mail transmission is not guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted,
lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or may contain viruses in transmission. The e mail and its contents
(with or without referred errors) shall therefore not attach any liability on the originator or HCL or its affiliates.
Views or opinions, if any, presented in this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the
views or opinions of HCL or its affiliates. Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification,
distribution and / or publication of this message without the prior written consent of authorized representative of
HCL is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please delete it and notify the sender immediately.

Before opening any email and/or attachments, please check them for viruses and other defects.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------
Attachment: HTML sf-attachment-mime35349 4.05 KB
Re: Installing qcc  
If you are using QNX 6.x I would try to simply install QNX Momentics using the provided installer archives. If that 
doesn't work, install it on Ubuntu and create a tar archive of the entire installation and extract it on your Debian 
machine. Chances are it works with a little fiddeling on paths etc.

If you are on QNX 7, I believe it's not so easy because everything works via the Software Center. But you can try to 
install Software Center on Ubuntu and move this to Debian and start installing packages like Momentics or BSPs directly 
on the Debian machine.

Regards
Al