Documents
Documents
Wiki
Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
BroadcastCommunity.qnx.com will be offline from May 31 6:00pm until June 2 12:00AM for upcoming system upgrades. For more information please go to https://community.qnx.com/sf/discussion/do/listPosts/projects.bazaar/discussion.bazaar.topc28418
Forum Topic - Code Coverage: Page 1 of 10 (10 Items)

Code Coverage  
I have a few questions about code coverage.

1) One of my applications acts as a TCP/IP server waiting for a connection to be established. Using code coverage with 
the code coverage data scan enabled (SIGUSR2, or any other signal for that matter) always stops after the first scan. 
Having raised the verbosity level of procnto I  get the following message:
Process 286732 (xyz_cov) terminated signo=0 code=0 by process 0 value=0.
Running the same application (in a qconn debug session) with the coverage tool tab disabled causes no problem, the appl 
keeps running. Did anyone had the same experience and found a solution for the application being terminated?

2) Can you run a code coverage session without the use of the IDE (no qconn) on the target ?

3) Generating a report within the Momentics IDE gives a report with html links to the source files showing the coverage 
for the code within the source file. When I save the report to xml file I only get an overview table with the coverage. 
I no longer can browse into the source files. Is this standard behaviour or do I miss something here?

Best regards,

Wim