Documents
Documents
Wiki
Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
BroadcastCommunity.qnx.com will be offline from May 31 6:00pm until June 2 12:00AM for upcoming system upgrades. For more information please go to https://community.qnx.com/sf/discussion/do/listPosts/projects.bazaar/discussion.bazaar.topc28418
Forum Topic - annonymous ftp seems to have a new problem under 6.3.2: Page 1 of 4 (4 Items)

annonymous ftp seems to have a new problem under 6.3.2  
I've been using annonymous ftp with QNX for some time.   There was a problem with 6.3.0 that involved providing a usr/
lib directory, and a link from ldqnx.so.2 --> lib.so.2.   This worked around some problem that had to do with using ls.

Now I've found that with the included ftpd, when I ftp in annonymously and run ls, I get an ugly message, and pipe has 
crashed.   

I used pkgsrc to build proftpd (which works quite nicely once you setup its configuration file), and while regular ftp 
works fine, there is a similar problem using ls.   Fortuitously it does not crash pipe, but annonymous ftp can only be 
used blind.

Anyone know anything about how this can be repaired?   There was talk a year or so ago at openqnx.com about a fix that 
would work its way into a future release.   Could this be the fix?