Qt 4.7.1 for QNX — Binary package changelog#
- 2011-02-24b (qt_qnx_2011-02-24b.zip, 287 MiB; debug symbols)
- Fix archive ordering and build scripts to work on Windows hosts. Target binaries and debug symbols are unchanged.
- 2011-02-24 (qt_qnx_2011-02-24.zip, 287 MiB; debug symbols)
- Include qtdemo and some other binaries that were accidentally omitted from previous releases.
- 2011-02-23 (qt_qnx_2011-02-23.zip, 279 MiB; debug symbols)
- Added a workaround for a libQtGui crash on armle, and merged some stability fixes (ics-patches/1000-backported_48-optional-plz_dont_crash.diff, backported from Qt 4.8).
- 2011-02-22 (qt_qnx_2011-02-22.zip, 279 MiB; debug symbols)
- Added Windows host tools, and updated the QNX and mingw32 mkspecs. No target binaries have changed, so the old debug symbols still apply. Note: The armle (non-v7) version of libQtGui is broken in this version, and the previous 4.7.1 release.
- 2011-02-17 (qt_qnx_2011-02-17.zip, 274 MiB; debug symbols)
- Posted initial Qt release, and a separate debug symbol package.