This BSP supports the Freescale Lite5200B and Media5200 boards.
QNX Neutrino 6.4.0#
QNX Neutrino 6.3.0#
|Feature ||Planned Availability || Format || Notes|
| Audio (Media5200 Only)|| Completed || SRC || Realtek ALC658|
| DMA || Completed || BIN || Bestcomm5200 utility and library|
| EIDE || Completed || BIN || On-board ATA controller |
| Ethernet || Completed || SRC || On-board 10/100 BaseT Ethernet controller|
| I2C || Completed || SRC || mpc5200 I2C manager|
| Flash || Completed || SRC || AMD Flash: 32 MB (Lite5200b), 64 MB (Media5200)|
| PCI || Completed || SRC || On-board PCI controller|
| Serial || Completed || SRC || On-board UART: serpsc UART|
| SPI || Completed || SRC || On-board SPI controller|
| Startup || Completed || SRC || .|
| USB Host || Completed || BIN || OHCI|
Some of these drivers are commented out in the default buildfile. To use the drivers in the target hardware, you'll need to uncomment them in your buildfile, rebuild the image, and load the image into the board. The default buildfile starts the serial driver for the Media5200 board, if you have a Lite board, you'll need to comment the Media5200 serial driver section and uncomment the Lite serial driver section.
QNX Neutrino 6.4.0 Change History#
- Created from QNX Neutrino 6.4.0 BSP for Freescale MPC5200 Lite 1.0.4
- Built using the latest 6.4.0 toolchain
QNX Neutrino 6.3.0 Change History#
- The ROM monitor flashed in the Media5200 board currently initializes the extended BAT registers. The startup code clears them now so the OS doesn't become unstable when booting from the ROM monitor.
- The default buildfile provided with this BSP starts the flash driver and the touchscreen driver properly in the script section and it does now include the devf-mgt5200 driver or the calib utility in the OS image.
- The default buildfile provided with this BSP now contains the full Photon environment. Uncommenting the Photon sections in the buildfile will create a fully functional Photon image for the Media5200 board.
- Hardware flow control works for the PSC serial driver.
- PCI devices behind a PCI-to-PCI bridge can now be enumerated and the PCI-to-PCI bridge can now be configured properly for these PCI devices.
- Flash driver update for misaligned accesses on the Lite5200B or Media5200 boards.
- Flash driver update for probing the hardware properly. It isn't necessary any more to run one instance of the flash driver per flash bank. We've also fixed the documentation accordingly.
- IPL fix for the Lite5200B board. When swapping the two flash banks, their addresses were mirrored instead of swapped.
- Added RTC utility for the Freescale MPC 5200 boards.
- Fixed the use message for the devb-eide-mpc5200 driver.
Search Keywords: 5200, mpc5200, mgt5200, lite, media5200, Freescale, MPC5200, MGT5200, Lite