Home of the QNX Momentics IDE development team, this project hosts the development of an IDE that facilitates the development of software running on the QNX Neutrino operating system.
The IDE is based on the Eclipse CDT technology and features:
- Host platform support: Windows , Linux and Mac OS (SDP 7.0+)
- Multiple target architecture support: ARM, PPC, SH, MIPS , x86 and x86_64, aarch_64
- A wide variety of tools:
The QNX Momentics Development Tools are licensed to you by QSS under the QNX Non-Commercial End User License Agreement, Commercial Software License Agreement, or Partner Software License Agreement (see http://licensing.qnx.com/developer-licenses/).
What's in it for QNX developers?#
- Download: Access to early builds for the next IDE release
- Forum: Communicate with the IDE team and with other IDE users to answer questions, and suggest new features (or bugs fixes ;-) for your favorite tool in the IDE
- Tip of the Day: Mailing list - subscribe to receive one tip of the day about how to use IDE.
- Wiki: Leverage user resources, such as articles and whitepapers, as well as release information
- IDE FAQ: Need help troubleshooting? Check out IDE Frequently asked questions.
- Bazaar: Share with the community any Eclipse plug-ins suitable for other IDE users
Note: As long as you have myqnx account you have a full access to all IDE wiki pages, downloads and forums. You don't need to request a project membership for that.