# # The build file for QNX Neutrino booting on a PC # [linker="ntox86-ld -T$QNX_TARGET/x86/lib/nto.link %(h!=0, -Ttext 0x%t%)%(d!=0, -Tdata 0x%d%) -o%o %i %[M -L%^i -uinit_%n -lmod_%n%]"] [virtual=x86,bios +compress] boot = { # Reserve 64k of video memory to handle multiple video cards startup-bios -s64k # PATH is the *safe* path for executables (confstr(_CS_PATH...)) # LD_LIBRARY_PATH is the *safe* path for libraries (confstr(_CS_LIBPATH)) # i.e. This is the path searched for libs in setuid/setgid executables. PATH=/proc/boot:/bin:/usr/bin:/opt/bin LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/proc/boot:/lib:/usr/lib:/lib/dll:/opt/lib procnto-smp-instr } [+script] startup-script = { # To save memory make everyone use the libc in the boot image! # For speed (less symbolic lookups) we point to libc.so.3 instead of libc.so procmgr_symlink ../../proc/boot/libc.so.3 /usr/lib/ldqnx.so.2 slogger -s128 & waitfor /dev/slog seedres pci-bios & waitfor /dev/pci # devc-con -n4 & io-hid -d ps2ser kbd:kbddev:ps2mouse:mousedev -d usb /dev/io-usb/io-usb devc-con-hid -n4 & waitfor /dev/con1 devb-eide blk verbose=bf,cache=20%,automount=hd0t179:/:qnx6:ro,automount=hd0t178:/fs/hd0-qnx6-2:qnx6,automount=+cd0:/fs/cd0:cd,automount=+cd0:/fs/udf:udf cam quiet & waitfor /dev/cd0 5 waitfor /bin/sh 10 BOOTSRC=disk /bin/sh /etc/system/sysinit } # Include the current "libc.so". It will be created as a real file using # its internal "SONAME", with "libc.so" being a symlink to it. The symlink # will point to the last "libc.so.*" so if an earlier libc is needed # (e.g. libc.so.1) add it before the this line. libc.so libhiddi.so libusbdi.so # Include all the files for the default filesystems libcam.so io-blk.so cam-disk.so fs-qnx4.so fs-qnx6.so fs-dos.so fs-ext2.so cam-cdrom.so fs-cd.so fs-udf.so # USB for console driver devu-ehci.so devu-ohci.so devu-uhci.so devh-usb.so devh-ps2ser.so [data=copy] seedres pci-bios devb-eide devb-umass devb-ahci devb-mvSata devb-adpu320 devb-aha8 umass-enum [search=${MKIFS_PATH}:${QNX_TARGET}/etc] umass-enum.cfg io-usb io-hid diskboot slogger fesh devc-con devc-con-hid # These files will be unlinked after the system has started # to release the memory back to the system. They are only # needed during boot. If needed later on, they will be loaded # from the boot device. unlink_list={ /proc/boot/devb-* }