GCC 4.2 Preview |
The Core Development Tools project manages the development of a minimal toolchain hosted on various platforms to target the QNX platform.
- The project includes ports of: GCC, GDB, Binutils, Make and NASM.
- The supported host OS platforms are: Linux, Neutrino and Windows.
- The supported Neutrino target hardware platforms are: ARM, MIPS, PowerPC, SH-4 and x86.
What's in it for developers?#
- Stable versions of the Core Development Tools are included as part of QNX Momentics. You can download updated versions of these tools currently being developed through this project and benefit from their enhancements earlier!
- Have a pet feature for your compiler or debugger?
- Raise it to the attention of the team through the forum. (until we enable the tracker feature)
- Know how to solve a problem with the tools? Share your fix with the community.
Proprietary elements of the Core Development Tools are licensed to you by QSS under the QNX Non-Commercial End User License Agreement, Commercial Software License Agreement, or Partner Software License Agreement (see http://licensing.qnx.com/developer-licenses/
). Open Source elements, such as GCC, GDB, Binutils and Make (GPL), and NASM (LGPL) are licensed under the licenses noted in the associated source code (see the QNX Development Suite License Guide at http://licensing.qnx.com/license-guide/
for more information on third party licenses in commercial releases).
User and developer resources for each tool are available from the project Wiki
The release plan is available from here