02/25/2010 12:55 AM
I am trying to build cairo on QNX 6.4.1 self hosted.
I followed the following steps.
1. I built pixman 0.15.18 which is the dependency for cairo.
2. export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/opt/pixman/lib/pkgconfig:/opt/crank/x86/lib/pkgconfig
3. export PATH=$PATH:/opt/crank/bin (pkg-config executable is there in this path)
4. After running ./configure : it is successful
5. However, when I am running make,
I am getting this linker errors
/usr/qnx641/host/qnx6/x86/usr/bin/ntox86-ld: cannot find -lz
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
I am wondering why this error is comming..
Your inputs are appreciated.