Documents
Documents
Wiki
Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
BroadcastCommunity.qnx.com will be offline from May 31 6:00pm until June 2 12:00AM for upcoming system upgrades. For more information please go to https://community.qnx.com/sf/discussion/do/listPosts/projects.bazaar/discussion.bazaar.topc28418
Forum Topic - Momentics hangs when trying to debug: Page 1 of 7 (7 Items)

Momentics hangs when trying to debug  
I have 6.3.2 running on an x86 box.  My development environment is windows hosted.

I have been able to debug just fine for 6+ months.  This morning when I ran the debugger from momentics it hangs.  The 
process is started on the remote system, but is not running.  I have to kill momentics and restart it to recover.  Then 
I kill the process on the remote system.  I usually have to kill the gdb process on my windows machine as well.

No program will debug, even simple Hello World! apps.  Occaisionally killing the gdb process on my windows box makes 
momentics work, but more often momentics is hung and I have to kill it.

Windows (Vista) has not informed me of any updates recently.  I haven't changed the QNX machine at all.  I've watched 
(using wireshark) the communications between my windows and the remote QNX.  Not sure what I'm looking for except that 
communications do continue.

Any thoughts?  What steps can I take to figure this out?

Thanx
Tim