Documents
Documents
Wiki
Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
Forum Topic - How to use just compiled gcc to build programs for a target (in Momentics): (2 Items)

How to use just compiled gcc to build programs for a target (in Momentics)  
I have just compiled gcc 5.4 (linux-x86-o-ntoarmeabi configuration) and installed it (into /opt/qnx660)
Please refer to attached installation tree
I noticed that there are no configuration files for qcc (as I see from http://community.qnx.com/sf/frs/do/downloadFile/
projects.toolchain/frs.gcc.gcc_4_9/frs122422?dl=1 they should be in "qnx660/host/linux/x86/etc")
Also I noticed that target folder contains only includes and no libraries. It seems that libraries have been installed 
into "qnx660/host/linux/x86/usr/arm-unknown-nto-qnx6.6.0eabi" instead of "qnx660/target/qnx6/usr/lib". It seems that 
some post installation configuration is required.

So how to make the new compiler usable with qcc, where should I get the qcc config files? 
Attachment: Text qnx660.tar.gz 47.04 MB
Re: How to use just compiled gcc to build programs for a target (in Momentics)  
> Also I noticed that target folder contains only includes and no libraries. It seems that libraries have been installed

> into "qnx660/host/linux/x86/usr/arm-unknown-nto-qnx6.6.0eabi" instead of "qnx660/target/qnx6/usr/lib"
instead of  "qnx660/target/qnx6/armle-v7/lib"