Documents
Documents
Wiki
Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
BroadcastCommunity.qnx.com will be offline from May 31 6:00pm until June 2 12:00AM for upcoming system upgrades. For more information please go to https://community.qnx.com/sf/discussion/do/listPosts/projects.bazaar/discussion.bazaar.topc28418
Forum Topic - debugger stops working after first run: (3 Items)

debugger stops working after first run  
Hi,

I am running Momentics (4.0.1) on Windows and debugging an application on QNX 6.3.2.  For some reason now when I debug, 
I can attach, add breakpoints and all works the first time.  However if I then run with no breakpoints, I can no longer 
add breakpoints of even suspend the application.  I get an error message saying the debugger failed to interrupt the 
process.  This all used to work. 

Any ideas what the issue may be?

Thom
Re: debugger stops working after first run  
> Hi,
> 
> I am running Momentics (4.0.1) on Windows and debugging an application on QNX 
> 6.3.2.  For some reason now when I debug, I can attach, add breakpoints and 
> all works the first time.  However if I then run with no breakpoints, I can no
>  longer add breakpoints of even suspend the application.  I get an error 
> message saying the debugger failed to interrupt the process.  This all used to
>  work. 
> 
>  Any ideas what the issue may be?

Yep, it's a known issue PR49354. IIRC, it was fixed in Windows host of Momentics in 6.3.2.

Regards,

Ryan Mansfield

Re: debugger stops working after first run  
I deleted my project and reset it up and the problem seems to be resolved.  Does this make sense based on the PR you 
indicated or should I also install some sort of patch?

Tx
Thom