Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
Forum Topic - Updated QCC: (7 Items)

Updated QCC  
Hi

GCC 4.2.1 summary page there is a note that precompiled headers require updated qcc. I would like to clarify if it is 
available or that update is to be release yet?

Thank you.
Oleh Derevenko
Re: Updated QCC  
The update to support pre-compiled headers is currently on the qcc trunk however we have not released a qcc binary for 
download.
We are discussing opening up qcc for everyone.  The only constraint right now is available time to implement this.
Well, and what about g++? When GCC 3.3.5 was released the package included ntox86-g++-3.3.5, ntox86-gcc-3.3.5 and so on.
 Now release of 4.2.1 does not contain any of those. Is this the intent for the final build or they just had been 
omitted for preview release?
Omitted just for the preview build. We'll make them available soon.

Regards,

Ryan Mansfield
That would be very nice (I use both g++ and qcc for builds). Thank you very much.
That would be most welcome, I have tried to figure out a way to tell cc1plus what it should do, but either QCC thinks it
 should invoke the linker or it does nothing (when told only to preprocess), an update of qcc would cut our build time 
significantly (based on observations of  linux target builds). Switching to not using qcc is not really an option.