Documents
Documents
Wiki
Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
BroadcastCommunity.qnx.com will be offline from May 31 6:00pm until June 2 12:00AM for upcoming system upgrades. For more information please go to https://community.qnx.com/sf/discussion/do/listPosts/projects.bazaar/discussion.bazaar.topc28418
Forum Topic - Building host utilities for win32: Page 1 of 2 (2 Items)

Building host utilities for win32  
[Reposting from OSDev forum on behalf of Josh Radel]

Building host utilities for win32
What steps do I need to take to build the host utilities for win32 (using the 6.4.1 Windows-hosted environment)?

I've set up my staging environment with INSTALL_ROOT_win32 defined, and I'm attempting to build lib/traceparser (just an

example) with OSLIST=win32.

I'm seeing two issues:
QNX_TARGET=`cygpath -w /` C:/local_tools/qnx/QNX641/host/win32/x86/usr/bin/qcc -c -Vgcc_mingw -DNDEBUG -D_NTO_HDR_DIR_=C

:/local_tools/qnx/QN
X641/target/qnx6/usr/include/   -I. -Ic:/qnx_source/qnx_trunk_working/lib/traceparser/win32/x86/a -Ic:/qnx_source/
qnx_trunk_working/lib/trac
eparser/win32/x86 -Ic:/qnx_source/qnx_trunk_working/lib/traceparser/win32 -Ic:/qnx_source/qnx_trunk_working/lib/
traceparser -Ic:/qnx_source/
qnx_trunk_working/lib/traceparser/public -I/c/qnx_source/qnx_trunk_working/install_win32/usr/include -I/c/qnx_source/
qnx_trunk_working/insta
ll_win32/usr/include -I/usr/include        -DVARIANT_a -DBUILDENV_qss  c:/qnx_source/qnx_trunk_working/lib/traceparser/
traceparser.c
C:/Temp/make14602.sh: cygpath: command not found

cc: unknown target 'gcc_mingw'

Do I need to pull down gcc from the standard mingw release and drop it into host/win32/x86/etc/qcc/gcc? Or does QNX have

a modified version that is used for building win32 host utilities?

And is the "cygpath" error safe to ignore, or do I need to get cygpath from somewhere, too?