Project Home
Project Home
Wiki
Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
Forum Topic - Building Qt libraries for Qnx SDP 6.6: (2 Items)

Building Qt libraries for Qnx SDP 6.6  
Hi,
I try to build qt libraries for Qnx SDP 6.6 but I get an error as follows:

cc: /home/yusuf/qnx660/host/linux/x86/usr/lib/gcc/arm-unknown-nto-qnx6.6.0eabi/4.7.3/cc1plus error 1
make[3]: *** [.obj/qv4value.o] Error 1
make[3]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/yusuf/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-5.2.0/qtdeclarative/src/qml'
make[2]: *** [sub-qml-make_first-ordered] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/yusuf/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-5.2.0/qtdeclarative/src'
make[1]: *** [sub-src-make_first] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/yusuf/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-5.2.0/qtdeclarative'
make: *** [module-qtdeclarative-make_first] Error 2

I run configure script for Qt everywhere 5.2 with following arguments
./configure -prefix /base/qt5-5.2 -release -nomake tests -no-gtkstyle -opengl es2 -egl -no-cups -no-xcb -no-eglfs -no-
javascript-jit -no-gtkstyle -no-iconv -xplatform qnx-armv7le-qcc -skip qtserialport -skip qtwebkit

Must I use Qt 5.2.0 source patch for QNX.(Because I use Qnx with Academic License so I can't download this patch) or 
What is the problem?
Please help me about this problem.

Re: Building Qt libraries for Qnx SDP 6.6  
First of all, you should consider going to Qt 5.3. No additional patches for Qt are required with 5.3 since all of them 
have been upstreamed. 

Do you have a good reason to use so many options in "configure"? The time when it was needed is over since a while. 
Today, "configure" is clever enough to determine what is needed and what should be omitted on QNX automatically. Just a 
name of the target platform would be sufficient for the beginning. Later, you can tune your build with more options if 
needed.

Note that the name of the ARM target on QNX has been changed in 5.3. It is now "qnx-armle-v7-qcc" instead of "qnx-
armv7le-qcc" in 5.2.

https://qt-project.org/wiki/Building-Qt-for-QNX-Neutrino-OS