Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
Forum Topic - qt 5.3.1 build: (4 Items)

qt 5.3.1 build  
qt 5.3.1 build on Linux host/QNX SDP 6.6.0+apps&media  failed with 

yarr/YarrPattern.cpp:39:29: fatal error: RegExpJitTables.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.

My configure arguments are
./configure -prefix /home/soenke/Qt5.3.1/qnx-armv7le -confirm-license -fully-process -xplatform qnx-armle-v7-qcc -no-
compile-examples -no-pps -no-dbus -opengl es2 -egl -no-cups -no-xcb -no-eglfs -no-gtkstyle -no-iconv

configure complains when I use "-no-javascript-jit". I've used it for 5.2 but seem to be not supported any more.

A RegExpJitTables.h is located in Src/qtdeclarative/src/qml/RegExpJitTables.h. But using this YarrPattern.cpp results in
 type mismatch errors later on. So no solution.

Whats wrong?

Sönke
Re: qt 5.3.1 build  
Just by a chance, I retested this my SDP 6.6 with Apps&Media on a 5.3.1 source tar-ball. I did not get  your error, but 
when "-fully-process" is used the build fails in webkit which is known. Do you have a good reason to use "-fully-process
"? Other then that there are no build problems. You call of configure is rather complicated. I hope, you know what all 
options in your configure are doing. Normally, just "-prefix" and "-xplatform" are sufficient. Certainly, using other 
options helps tuning, but using them blindly is not a good idea... ;-)

Your build problems might also be caused by some leftovers from a previous "configure" call. The well-known "make clean"
 does not remove all the stuff created by "configure". You need to clean your src folder with "make distclean" to get it
 really clean.

Compared to 5.2, Qt 5.3 has a new JavaScript engine. I'm sure that is the reason why "-no-javascript-jit" is not 
provided anymore.
The build succes with ./configure -prefix /home/soenke/Qt5.3.1/qnx-armv7le -xplatform qnx-armle-v7-qcc 

I've used configure with all the other argumets to build qt 5.2. I've been told they are required and I just took them 
over to 5.3. It seems they are not required any more...

Thanks
Sönke
Many things have been improved since 5.2! :-)