Project Home
Project Home
Wiki
Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
BroadcastCommunity.qnx.com will be offline from May 31 6:00pm until June 2 12:00AM for upcoming system upgrades. For more information please go to https://community.qnx.com/sf/discussion/do/listPosts/projects.bazaar/discussion.bazaar.topc28418
Forum Topic - Qt 5 for QNX 6.6: (3 Items)

Qt 5 for QNX 6.6  
Can someone tell me either

Where I can download Qt 5 binaries for QNX 6.6 or

how to build Qt 5 under Windows.   I've already seen the Digia page on this subject, and it wasn't very helpful.
Re: Qt 5 for QNX 6.6  
QNX Car seems to be fully based on Qt 5.  Does it not include Qt binaries ??

Mitchell Schoenbrun wrote:
> Can someone tell me either
>
> Where I can download Qt 5 binaries for QNX 6.6 or
>
> how to build Qt 5 under Windows.   I've already seen the Digia page on this subject, and it wasn't very helpful.
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
>
> Qt General
> http://community.qnx.com/sf/go/post109227
> To cancel your subscription to this discussion, please e-mail general-qt-unsubscribe@community.qnx.com
>

Re: Qt 5 for QNX 6.6  
1. Qt5.1 (ARM, x86 targets) and QtCreator 2.8 (Linux, Windows hosts) for QNX SDP 6.5 SP1 is available through our UI 
Early Access Program. This program has been running for most of 2013 and is still active.

2. Qt5.2 (ARM, x86 targets) and QtCreator3 (Linux, Windows hosts) for QNX CAR 2.1 is available to members of the QNX CAR
 program as we have ported, bundled and tested this combination. 

3. Qt5.2 (ARM, x86 targets) and QtCreator3 (Linux, Windows hosts) for QNX SDP 6.6 is going through final packaging and 
testing now and will be posted within the next few weeks. The exercise is mostly testing / packaging as you can 
appreciate that QNX CAR 2.1 sits on top of QNX SDP 6.6 and we have already made Qt 5.2 available for QNX CAR 2.1.

4. Digia will be supporting Qt 5.3 Enterprise on QNX SDP 6.6 this spring. Qt 5.3 is not yet released but is planned for 
April / May 2014. Digia is doing a complete integration of Qt for QNX SDP 6.6 into their CI (Continuous Integration) 
environment to ensure that Qt Enterprise v5.3 on QNX SDP 6.6 is a fully integrated and supported configuration.

We (QNX) upstream all of our Qt* changes to qt-project.org so if anyone is keen and can't wait for us to post #3 above, 
they can go get the upstreamed version and build it for their target systems now.

Hope this helps.

Grant

> Can someone tell me either
> 
> Where I can download Qt 5 binaries for QNX 6.6 or
> 
> how to build Qt 5 under Windows.   I've already seen the Digia page on this 
> subject, and it wasn't very helpful.