05/15/2012 1:39 AM
hello ,i'm new to qt/qnx.i encounter a problem when i run qtdemo .the host is momentics on the winxp,and the target is
neutrino on vmware .
i do that following the steps showing below:
1) Launch button/Logout/End Photon session ... will exit photon to text mode.
2) Login. Run "ifconfig" and determine IP address.
3) Telnet into the IP address from a different host.
4) From telnet, run '/usr/photon/bin/devi-hid -Pr kbd mouse'
5) From telnet, run 'qtdemo -qws' ... graphics should appear on console
from the terminal ,it shows
QQnxScreen: Attached to Device, number of displays: 1
QQnxScreen: Attached to Display 0, resolution 1024x768, refresh 60 Hz
but from the vmware ,mouse and keyboard are still no response
the relevant topic http://community.qnx.com/sf/go/projects.qt/discussion.general.topc19765,but i fail,please help me