04/01/2010 7:55 AM
Attached is the requested output. Node 3 was the one that locked-up. Node 15 was used for alive and other commands.
"Locked up node":
- Screen frozen, no data and timer changes visible, no kbd and mouse actions accepted.
- Other nodes show this node as alive (UP).
Actions from another node (15):
- "on -f 3 sin" doesn't return to the prompt, there is no output
- Ethernet cable disconnected from node 3
- "on -f 3 sin" returns
- "alive" shows node as DOWN
- Reconnect node 3 to the network
- "alive" shows node as "UP"
- "ls //3/tmp" doesn't return to the prompt, there is no output
- node 3 is rebooted.