Documents
Documents
Wiki
Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
Forum Topic - Building under Neutrino: (3 Items)

Building under Neutrino  
I'm just trying out QFC. I'm an educational user, and I was forced to choose either Neutrino or Windows for my 
development environment and went with Neutrino. This may be an IDE question, but is it possible to install the Doxygen 
plugins under Neutrino? At the moment the "Find and Install..." option does not even give me a dialog, so that approach 
doesn't appear to work for anything. I did my svn checkout from the command line for lack of a subversion plugin. I'm 
wondering if I'll have to do builds under Neutrino and generate documentation under a generic Eclipse install on Windows
Re: Building under Neutrino  
> I'm just trying out QFC. I'm an educational user, and I was forced to choose 
> either Neutrino or Windows for my development environment and went with 
> Neutrino. This may be an IDE question, but is it possible to install the 
> Doxygen plugins under Neutrino? At the moment the "Find and Install..." option
>  does not even give me a dialog, so that approach doesn't appear to work for 
> anything. I did my svn checkout from the command line for lack of a subversion
>  plugin. I'm wondering if I'll have to do builds under Neutrino and generate 
> documentation under a generic Eclipse install on Windows.

You can build doxygen for Neutrino (I'm using 1.5.1).   However it's not a plug-in.  It will have to be added to the 
makefile or manually invoked.

The IDE under Neutrino is *really* slow. Until QNX find a way to speed it up I personnaly feel that for any serious 
project it's unusable.

Re: Building under Neutrino  
Norton,

Sorry for the delayed response, I have been traveling a lot through July and August.

Doxygen does build for nto (as Mario mentions), and the plug-ins should work.  If the "find & install" is not working 
for you, then you can just download eclox and unzip in the plugins directory.  I haven't tried it, but it is java, and 
should just work...

Rennie