Project Home
Project Home
Wiki
Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
Forum Topic - Email marketing is efficient to get traffic: (1 Item)

Email marketing is efficient to get traffic  
One of the best email marketing tips is to make it personalized. Email users are more likely to read an email that is 
addressed to them than a general one that they can tell is sent to hundreds of others, we all want to feel unique and 
special. In the beginning of the email place their name, the human eye catches familiar words and our names are the most
 familiar to us. By personalizing the email you make your client feel special and not just a number. Any client will 
tell you that they go back to the places that treat them like individuals rather than just a statistic.

Email marketing is efficient to get traffic. I am doing email marketing for my business and website now. It brings me 
500+traffic every day! I use the iKode newsletter server, it is a web based <a href="http://www.phpnewsletter.org/">
email marketing software</a> for creating, maintaining and sending your mailing lists. Manage your email campaign using 
statistical tracking, time sensitive autoresponders, custom subscription forms, personalized mailings, advanced real 
time graphical reporting, and more. You can download the email marketing software!