Project Home
Project Home
Wiki
Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
Forum Topic - Can't find sys/io-pkt.h in QNX 6.4.0: (7 Items)

Can't find sys/io-pkt.h in QNX 6.4.0  
Hi, 
       can anyone help me find the file "sys/io-pkt.h" in QNX 6.4.0?  I am working on porting of io-net to io-pkt and I 
do not see the mentioned file. I would really appreciate if someone who already worked on this, can guide me please. 

Thanks
Vinod
Re: Can't find sys/io-pkt.h in QNX 6.4.0  
On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 07:03:17PM -0500, Vinod Kolapuram wrote:
> Hi, 
>        can anyone help me find the file "sys/io-pkt.h" in QNX 6.4.0?  I am working on porting of io-net to io-pkt and 
I do not see the mentioned file. I would really appreciate if someone who already worked on this, can guide me please. 

That file didn't exist in 6.4.0.  It appeared in 6.4.1.
You can get it from the repo in the networking project
though.

-seanb
You can also take a look at the Drivers wiki here:

http://community.qnx.com/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.networking/wiki/Drivers_wiki_page

It's covered right at the bottom of the page.

Robert.
Thanks Robert, I have got the whole folder. Should I maintain the same directory structure under io-pkt as it created or
 can I merge the sys folder files with the sysfolder. If my development goes on with this folder for io-pkt, then in new
 versions of QNX I might have to redo or atleast make sure the file paths are OK.

Regards
Vinod
Hi Vinod:

Putting the header files into the location specified in the wiki (i.e. in the system include directory) makes them 
compatible with future revisions of the OS.  

Robert.
Thanks Robert. I will follow the same.

Regards
Vinod
Thanks I got it from wiki