Project Home
Project Home
Wiki
Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
Forum Topic - SSH and Slinger (Web) through a DSL router: (4 Items)

SSH and Slinger (Web) through a DSL router  
<font face="Default Sans Serif,Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif" size="2">I have an Actiontec Q2000 DSL modem, with a 
QNX system connected to the internal network. I set up the modem to forward ports 22 & 80 to the IP address of the QNX 
system. Neither ssh or web is visible externally when set up this way. I also have a Linux box on the same network, and 
if I forward the same ports to that machine, I can do ssh and web externally. On the internal network, I can ssh and do 
web to the QNX system. I allow port forwarding in the sshd_config file (which should not matter). I am running QNX 6.4.1
 on a custom ARM system. Any help would be appreciated.<div><br></div><div>Thanks,</div><div>Todd Peterson</div><div></
div></font>
Re: SSH and Slinger (Web) through a DSL router  
I face the same problem with QNX 6.3. Do you have a solution for it yet?
<font face="Default Sans Serif,Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif" size="2">Use the route command to set the default 
gateway to be the router. Then, forward port 80 on the DSL router to the IP of your QNX box.<br><br><font color="#990099
">-----Rajsree Vijayan <community-noreply@qnx.com> wrote: -----</font><div style="padding-left:5px;"><div style="padding
-right:0px;padding-left:5px;border-left:solid black 2px;">To: general-networking <general-networking@community.qnx.com><
br>From: Rajsree Vijayan <community-noreply@qnx.com><br>Date: 03/21/2013 09:32AM<br>Subject: Re: SSH and Slinger (Web) 
through a DSL router<br><br><div><font face="Courier New,Courier,monospace" size="3">I face the same problem with QNX 6.
3. Do you have a solution for it yet?<br><br><br><br>_______________________________________________<br><br>General<br><
a href="http://community.qnx.com/sf/go/post100069">http://community.qnx.com/sf/go/post100069</a><br>To cancel your 
subscription to this discussion, please e-mail general-networking-unsubscribe@community.qnx.com<br></font></div></div></
div><div></div></font>
That works..! Thanks a GIG!!