Project Home
Project Home
Wiki
Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
Forum Topic - QNX7 devnp-e1000.so works for Intel Integrated I350 NIC for x86_64 but not x86_32: (1 Item)

QNX7 devnp-e1000.so works for Intel Integrated I350 NIC for x86_64 but not x86_32  
I made a bsp with the alpha qnx7 momentics and was able to get a x86_64 bsp to work with a Dell R720 and all it's pci 
and integrated interfaces. 
I tried to create a x86_32 bsp and the nic isn't compatible.  Am I doing something wrong? I made sure to set the 
stacksize to 4096 and made sure all of the 32bit architecture parameters were accounted for.

When I would run a ifconfig the bottom of the output would state ifconfig: link_status: ioctl: Bad Address
Along with nicinfo -v would output bad address next to dvcr_config and another attribute.

I am assuming that the x86_32 bit version of the e1000 driver is not compatible with the NIC. 
Am I wrong in this assumption?

Thanks! Also if there is any additional information out there for building bsps I would appreciate the help. I have 
pulled all the documentation from qnx and foundry but any additional info would be nice!