Project Home
Project Home
Wiki
Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
Forum Topic - brconfig and ip address configuration does not allow to config same series of IP address: (1 Item)

brconfig and ip address configuration does not allow to config same series of IP address  
Hello,
I am using P1020RDB EVK and QNX 6.5.0.

In my build, I have not enabled the bridge using brconfig.  I set the ip address of tsec0 as 192.168.2.3 and tsec2 as 
192.168.2.5.  if brconfig is enabled, i am able to forward packets from tsec0 to tsec2 and viceversa.  But brconfig is 
not set, then even though i am able to set the ip address for both ports as given above, I am not able to ping tsec2.  
Only with tsec1, I am able to transmit and receive.  I understand, as per networking, this behavior is correct.  Please 
correct me if i am wrong.

But i have a requirement where brconfig will not be set and IP addresses will be configured as mentioned above.  Please 
let me know how to get both ports working with the above IP addresses.  Please let me know what changes i need to do to 
acheive this.  This is a custom implementation for my product scenario, so normal behavior is not suitable for my 
requirement.  Please advice me.

Thanks.