Documents
Documents
Wiki
Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
Forum Topic - Unable to compile: (3 Items)

Unable to compile  
Hi,
Just downloaded the component .. trying to compile..

In file included from /qnx/src/multimedia/lib/curl/urldata.h:79,
                 from /qnx/src/multimedia/lib/curl/connect.c:75:
/qnx/src/multimedia/lib/curl/timeval.h:38: error: redefinition of 'struct timeval'
In file included from /qnx/src/multimedia/lib/curl/connect.c:75:
/qnx/src/multimedia/lib/curl/urldata.h:294: error: field 'serv_addr' has incomplete type
/qnx/src/multimedia/lib/curl/connect.c:142:2: error: #error "no non-blocking method was found/used/set"
/qnx/src/multimedia/lib/curl/connect.c: In function 'Curl_connecthost':
/qnx/src/multimedia/lib/curl/connect.c:490: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
/qnx/src/multimedia/lib/curl/connect.c:517: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
/qnx/src/multimedia/lib/curl/connect.c:519: error: storage size of 'serv_addr' isn't known
/qnx/src/multimedia/lib/curl/connect.c:524: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
/qnx/src/multimedia/lib/curl/connect.c:525: error: invalid application of 'sizeof' to incomplete type 'struct in_addr'
/qnx/src/multimedia/lib/curl/connect.c:526: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
/qnx/src/multimedia/lib/curl/connect.c:527: warning: implicit declaration of function 'htons'
/qnx/src/multimedia/lib/curl/connect.c:519: warning: unused variable 'serv_addr'
/qnx/src/multimedia/lib/curl/connect.c:582: warning: implicit declaration of function 'close'
/qnx/src/multimedia/lib/curl/connect.c:592: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
cc: /qnx/qnx640/host/linux/x86/usr/lib/gcc/arm-unknown-nto-qnx6.4.0/4.2.4/cc1 error 1
Re: Unable to compile  
Made these changes to get it compiling, I may be doing "not perfect way", but this needs fixing.

Index: curl/common.mk
===================================================================
--- curl/common.mk      (revision 56)
+++ curl/common.mk      (working copy)
@@ -10,7 +10,7 @@
 endef

#CCFLAGS = -w8 -fPIC -I../../../include -DFD_SETSIZE=128
-CCFLAGS_nto = -w8 -fPIC
+CCFLAGS_nto = -w8 -fPIC -DHAVE_CONFIG_H
 CCFLAGS_solaris = -w8 -fPIC
 CCFLAGS = $(CCFLAGS_$(OS)) -I../../../include

Cheers,
/Prem
Re: Unable to compile  
Hi Prem,

Glad you figured it out.  That define should already be set by the CCOPTS_nto line.

I'm assuming you're building with 6.4.  What is your host OS that you're building from and do you mind pasting in the 
output from `env`.

Dan