Documents
Documents
Wiki
Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
Forum Topic - SQLite3 on QNX Neutrino 6.x: (3 Items)

SQLite3 on QNX Neutrino 6.x  
Hi, 
We are trying to Port  SQLite3 onto QNX Neutrino 6.x based system as part of a multimedia program.
We are receiving a SQL error DISK I/O ERROR on the execution of very first command (sqlite3_exec()) to create a table 
inside a database. Note: The database file was created (sqlite3_open() was successful).

From a similar post on qnx 4 support site we understand that the SQLite should work straight out of the box. Could 
somebody guide us with the required compilation flags/ macros that we should enable.
(For eg. is the flag -DSQLITE_OS_UNIX or more required)
Appreciate any help with this.
Re: SQLite3 on QNX Neutrino 6.x  
What file system are you running it on?  And what is the full path to your database?

On 2012-05-29, at 12:34 AM, Rohit Nair wrote:

> Hi, 
> We are trying to Port  SQLite3 onto QNX Neutrino 6.x based system as part of a multimedia program.
> We are receiving a SQL error DISK I/O ERROR on the execution of very first command (sqlite3_exec()) to create a table 

> inside a database. Note: The database file was created (sqlite3_open() was successful).
> 
> From a similar post on qnx 4 support site we understand that the SQLite should work straight out of the box. Could 
somebody guide us with the required compilation flags/ macros that we should enable.
> (For eg. is the flag -DSQLITE_OS_UNIX or more required)
> Appreciate any help with this.
> 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> 
> Development
> http://community.qnx.com/sf/go/post93326
> To cancel your subscription to this discussion, please e-mail development-multimedia-unsubscribe@community.qnx.com

Re: SQLite3 on QNX Neutrino 6.x  
Hi Dan, Thanks for the hint.
We were using no absolute path in the sample test application and it was executing from /tmp dir which is linked to the 
shared memory region managed by proncto. That was probably the problem.

Now after mounting a a ramdisk area created by the utility devb-ram the test application runs fine.

I shall update the same thread in case we face more issues with sqlite on qnx.
Thanks!