Documents
Documents
Wiki
Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
Forum Topic - BOOST and CDT indexer subsystem: (4 Items)

BOOST and CDT indexer subsystem  
6.4.1 CDT has trouble with the macro BOOST_FOREACH(). It reports a syntax error.  Project is attached.
Attachment: Text parse.tgz 568.35 KB
Re: BOOST and CDT indexer subsystem  
Hum, not sure anymore.  After posting I though maybe I could figure out  what it is that the CDT isn't happy about and 
find a work around.

As I was editing browsing the file, I accidentally inserted an empty line between the BOOST_FOREACH(..) and the next 
line "{" and the error disappeared.

More curiously it also disappeared in some files from another project I had opened.

What I didn't notice is if the Indexer had finish parsing, the boost stuff is pretty big. Maybe it wasn't finish.

I'll get back if I have other problem.
Re: BOOST and CDT indexer subsystem  
IDE 4.6 has a nice macro expansion feature, right click on the macro and 
choose Explore Macro Expansion see what it expands too (what IDE thinks 
it expands too),
maybe it will help.

Mario Charest wrote:
> Hum, not sure anymore.  After posting I though maybe I could figure out  what it is that the CDT isn't happy about and
 find a work around.
>
> As I was editing browsing the file, I accidentally inserted an empty line between the BOOST_FOREACH(..) and the next 
>
> More curiously it also disappeared in some files from another project I had opened.
>
> What I didn't notice is if the Indexer had finish parsing, the boost stuff is pretty big. Maybe it wasn't finish.
>
> I'll get back if I have other problem.
>
> _______________________________________________
> General
> http://community.qnx.com/sf/go/post33755
>
>   
RE: BOOST and CDT indexer subsystem  

-----Original Message-----
From: Elena Laskavaia [mailto:community-noreply@qnx.com] 
Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2009 3:24 PM
To: general-ide
Subject: Re: BOOST and CDT indexer subsystem

IDE 4.6 has a nice macro expansion feature, right click on the macro and 
choose Explore Macro Expansion see what it expands too (what IDE thinks 
it expands too),
maybe it will help.

I actually tried it and it wasn't reporting anything. A few minutes later it was working so I guess the indexing was not
 done.  I just force a fresh of the indexer, it took only 5 seconds. Don't understand but I can live with that...

Mario Charest wrote:
> Hum, not sure anymore.  After posting I though maybe I could figure out  what it is that the CDT isn't happy about and
 find a work around.
>
> As I was editing browsing the file, I accidentally inserted an empty line between the BOOST_FOREACH(..) and the next 
>
> More curiously it also disappeared in some files from another project I had opened.
>
> What I didn't notice is if the Indexer had finish parsing, the boost stuff is pretty big. Maybe it wasn't finish.
>
> I'll get back if I have other problem.
>
> _______________________________________________
> General
> http://community.qnx.com/sf/go/post33755
>
>