Documents
Documents
Wiki
Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
Forum Topic - Doesn't save ignore resource list: (2 Items)

Doesn't save ignore resource list  
This is a problem co-workers have reported but now it's my turn.  This was working fine 10 minutes ago. All I think I 
did was install the tasktop plug-in. However co-workers aren't using tasktop so it can't be related to that.  I added a 
new Team ignored resource item *.d and restarted the IDE and that seems to be where the problem started.  Have to 
restart the IDE after a change in the Team ignored resource list to make the change effective, (a bug I guess).

Upon restarted the IDE every folder in a project show that a files needed to be handled by svn.  These files all have 
the extension .exe.  I went in Preferences->Team->Ignored Resources and what do you know the *.exe pattern was not 
enable.  I click the check box, press Apply, then OK, then restart the IDE.  After the restart the problem is still 
there, it's as though my change was not saved.

I then make two changes, re-enable .exe and disable #*,restart the IDE and the change to #* was still preset but the .
exe was not. It's as though something is making sure *.exe is not ignored.  

I found a work around by adding *exe instead of *.exe that works for now.

The log file is empty.
Re: Doesn't save ignore resource list  
> This is a problem co-workers have reported but now it's my turn.  This was 
> working fine 10 minutes ago. All I think I did was install the tasktop plug-in
> . However co-workers aren't using tasktop so it can't be related to that.  I 
> added a new Team ignored resource item *.d and restarted the IDE and that 
> seems to be where the problem started.  Have to restart the IDE after a change
>  in the Team ignored resource list to make the change effective, (a bug I 
> guess).
> 
> Upon restarted the IDE every folder in a project show that a files needed to 
> be handled by svn.  These files all have the extension .exe.  I went in 
> Preferences->Team->Ignored Resources and what do you know the *.exe pattern 
> was not enable.  I click the check box, press Apply, then OK, then restart the
>  IDE.  After the restart the problem is still there, it's as though my change 
> was not saved.
> 
> I then make two changes, re-enable .exe and disable #*,restart the IDE and the
>  change to #* was still preset but the .exe was not. It's as though something 
> is making sure *.exe is not ignored.  
> 
> I found a work around by adding *exe instead of *.exe that works for now.
> 
> The log file is empty.

Just realized the same thing is happening with *.a file, work around was to create lib*a definition.