Documents
Documents
Wiki
Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
BroadcastCommunity.qnx.com will be offline from May 31 6:00pm until June 2 12:00AM for upcoming system upgrades. For more information please go to https://community.qnx.com/sf/discussion/do/listPosts/projects.bazaar/discussion.bazaar.topc28418
Forum Topic - System Profiler: (1 Item)

System Profiler  
Let me start with how I think the SystemProfiler is such a Great looking tools and so very well design ! haha !

Summary
Very nice SystemProfilerView, but it was implemented as a SystemProfilerEditor and it's the default one ... Where has 
gone the preference for the Default SystemProfilerEditor.

CPU Usage
Could the thing fully support event propagation between SystemProfilerEditors when I lock it ? It would also be nice to 
be able to switch to one of the 3D charts when I select a couple threads. It a multiple selection scenario the area 
chart is useless and 3D line chart is a lot more visual then 2D. Except for selecting the element the table is not that 
usefull, I would like to hide it and select elements through an editor from a different pane ... Maybe it would have 
been better to just leave the old ProcessActivity editor ! haha !

Timeline
Has any new features been added to it in the last 3 years, I could'nt find any ?

SystemProfilerBar or TimelineBar
I don't remember the exact name ... Nice look improvement !