Documents
Documents
Wiki
Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
Forum Topic - Newbie - Makeflashimage.sh on windows ide 7.0: (2 Items)

Newbie - Makeflashimage.sh on windows ide 7.0  
Hi Complete newbie question here, I have downloaded the NXP s32v bsp through the qnx software center and am trying to 
create a image to transfer to flash.

I am running a fresh install of IDE on windows  10. 

The project seams to build ok, but when I try to run the mkflshimage.sh, which I believe should build the IPL image it 
fails because it cannot find ntoaarch64-objcopy. 

I cannot find it manually in my qnx700/host/win64/x86_64/usr/bin/ directory

Feels like i am missing something simple here as the mkflshimage is part of the bsp i downloaded.

Only weird thing is that mkflshimage.sh is calling bash, should it not be calling some kind of netrino internal terminal
 ? 
Re: Newbie - Makeflashimage.sh on windows ide 7.0  
(apologies,  ntoaarch64-objcopy was inthe correct directory)

running the commands manually, I see

root@BRDE19D:/mnt/c/Users/ASkinner.INTERNAL/qnx700/host/win64/x86_64/usr/bin# ./ntoaarch64-objcopy.exe --input-format=
elf64-littleaarch64 --output-format=binary /mnt/c/Users/ASkinner.INTERNAL/ide-7.0-workspace/bsp-nxp-s32v-evb/install/
aarch64le/boot/sys/ipl-s32v234evb-RevD
C:\Users\ASkinner.INTERNAL\qnx700\host\win64\x86_64\usr\bin\ntoaarch64-objcopy.exe: warning: could not create temporary 
file whilst copying '/mnt/c/Users/ASkinner.INTERNAL/ide-7.0-workspace/bsp-nxp-s32v-evb/install/aarch64le/boot/sys/ipl-
s32v234evb-RevD', (error: No such file or directory)

Seems like it is struggling to create the temporary file, could this be a permissions issue?